Plaid Shirt Yoga Pants Received the Versatile Blogger Award
The Versatile Blogger Award
Plaid Shirt Yoga Pants was recently nominated to receive The Versatile Blogger Award. The Versatile Blogger Award is a peer to peer award that recognizes new bloggers in the blogging community. In the first few months, blogging can be a thankless job so having some recognition from your peers is great.
Thank you so much, Schona, at Crafty Snap Happy Mama for nominating me! I am so flattered and really appreciate it!
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link – > Thanks again Schona!
• Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
• Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Passing on the Versatile Award
I’m passing the award on to the following bloggers:
1. I love traveling but the first time I applied for a passport was on my 28th birthday – the first trip out of the country was when I visited Niagara Falls and my second was to go to the Bahamas to see the swimming Pigs.
2. Even though I don’t actively run anymore, I’ve run a full marathon – New Orleans and a handful of half marathons in Georgia, Houston, Washington DC, New Orleans and Chicago. Visiting and running with different friends was a fun way to visit different cities.
3. Yellowstone is my favorite National Park. I adore Ole Faithful and Grand Prismatic.But Grand Canyon is a super close second.
4. I won a local Patrick Swayzee contest during the 610 Stomper Ball Crawl. I won bragging rights, a t-shirt, a life size cut out from Dirty Dancing, cough drops, and my photo was in (full color) in the Times-Picayune.
5. I went on my first ever Cruise to Alaska in 2017, but it took me over 3 years to plan and save!
6. My sister is a flight attendant and the quickest trip we ever took was 12 hours in Atlanta. We went to Atlanta to check out a Christmas Market (it was a bust), so we just ate lunch and shopped. Shopping for us means hitting up all the TJMaxxes and Marshalls in the city.
7. I’ve written over 200 articles for MyNewOrleans.com over the last 8 years and I’ve been a part of the Yelp Elite Community for over 5 years.
There you go! Please take some time to learn about other blogs and let me know what you think!
And the Nominees are
- Off the Clock Nurse – I’ve worked in healthcare my whole life, and I’ve enjoyed reading Leah’s blog posts s the Off the Clock Nurse.
- Cheeky Passports – I’ve been following Cheeky Passports for a while now and just love Michelle and Nikki’s blog. Check out their travel blog to learn about some excellent destinations!
- Young and Undecided – Following Chiera’s travels makes me excited to plan my own trips for the next few years. I love reading her blog for a different perspective on traveling.
- Mrs. Millennial – Whitney blogs a little bit about everything that I love. Food, Travel, Money! What is not to love while exploring this blog.
- Our Sweet Adventures – Dessert is one thing I splurge on while on vacation – that is one reason why I enjoy Christina and Adam’s Blog! If I could only eat desserts on every vacation I go on, I would be so happy!
- Yoga Wine Travel – What is better than Yoga, Wine, and Travel? A Beautiful Blog that combines all three of them and Flo does just that. I feel a great calm when I read her posts (especially those about Yoga).
- Trail Headers – Finally I’m nominating Tara for her unique take on travel! I stumbled upon her blog because I was looking for a new backpack and just kept reading her blog posts, tips and stories.