The Versatile Blogger Award
Plaid Shirt Yoga Pants was recently nominated to receive The Versatile Blogger Award. The Versatile Blogger Award is a peer to peer award that recognizes new bloggers in the blogging community. In the first few months, blogging can be a thankless job so having some recognition from your peers is great.
Thank you so much, Schona, at Crafty Snap Happy Mama for nominating me! I am so flattered and really appreciate it!
• Thank the blogger who nominated you and share their link – > Thanks again Schona!
• Nominate up to 10 bloggers for the award and provide links to their blogs. Also, inform them about the nomination.
• Reveal 7 facts about yourself that your readers may not know.
Passing on the Versatile Award
I’m passing the award on to the following bloggers:
1. I love traveling but the first time I applied for a passport was on my 28th birthday – the first trip out of the country was when I visited Niagara Falls and my second was to go to the Bahamas to see the swimming Pigs.
2. Even though I don’t actively run anymore, I’ve run a full marathon – New Orleans and a handful of half marathons in Georgia, Houston, Washington DC, New Orleans and Chicago. Visiting and running with different friends was a fun way to visit different cities.
3. Yellowstone is my favorite National Park. I adore Ole Faithful and Grand Prismatic. But Grand Canyon is a super close second.
4. I won a local Patrick Swayzee contest during the 610 Stomper Ball Crawl. I won bragging rights, a t-shirt, a life-size cut out from Dirty Dancing, cough drops, and my photo was in (full color) in the Times-Picayune.
5. I went on my first ever Cruise to Alaska in 2017, but it took me over 3 years to plan and save!
6. My sister is a flight attendant and the quickest trip we ever took was 12 hours in Atlanta. We went to Atlanta to check out a Christmas Market (it was a bust), so we just ate lunch and shopped. Shopping for us means hitting up all the TJMaxxes and Marshalls in the city.
7. I’ve written over 200 articles for MyNewOrleans.com over the last 8 years and I’ve been a part of the Yelp Elite Community for over 5 years.
There you go! Please take some time to learn about other blogs and let me know what you think!
And the Nominees are
- Off the Clock Nurse – I’ve worked in healthcare my whole life, and I’ve enjoyed reading Leah’s blog posts s the Off the Clock Nurse.
- Cheeky Passports – I’ve been following Cheeky Passports for a while now and just love Michelle and Nikki’s blog. Check out their travel blog to learn about some excellent destinations!
- Young and Undecided – Following Chiera’s travels makes me excited to plan my own trips for the next few years. I love reading her blog for a different perspective on traveling.
- Mrs. Millennial – Whitney blogs a little bit about everything that I love. Food, Travel, Money! What is not to love while exploring this blog.
- Our Sweet Adventures – Dessert is one thing I splurge on while on vacation – that is one reason why I enjoy Christina and Adam’s Blog! If I could only eat desserts on every vacation I go on, I would be so happy!
- Yoga Wine Travel – What is better than Yoga, Wine, and Travel? A Beautiful Blog that combines all three of them and Flo does just that. I feel a great calm when I read her posts (especially those about Yoga).
- Trail Headers – Finally I’m nominating Tara for her unique take on travel! I stumbled upon her blog because I was looking for a new backpack and just kept reading her blog posts, tips and stories.
Pin for Later